Arizona Breakfast run...

You are right....

I got the oral out of the way and the check ride is for Wed. 9:00 AM
Any news??

I know I drove up to Scottsdale today and it was so windy I had a couple of times dust limited vision to < 1000'

Just got back from the airport buying all new charts.
Yup and downloading new jepp for the 396. Gotta figure out doing the GX-55 - anyone have a Skybound USB adapter I can borrow for a day??

Okay, who is up for a breakfast run this Sunday morning? I'll have three others with me one of whom is a student pilot I'm mentoring and another will be a student pilot that I will mentor once he finishes the current school year.

We should be leaving Tucson around 8:30-9 am. I'm not picky about the location, but we're heading to Copperstate after breakfast.

Just called the number and the woman who answered said that the kitchen is still open for business.

I don't like eating in the bar... we could go up to Chandler.. :yes:

I am a maybe - haven't talked with the spouse about Sunday's activities. We were thinking about going to Copperstate, but they don't allow dogs. My dog fly's with me on occassion and likes airplanes. So we may do something else :)

Couldn't we eat on the patio and watch the skydivers?

I guess we could if they are doing that. When we were there in August, it was early enough they didn't have the patio opened for the day, so we ate in the bar... :no:

Hmm, I'm just thinking about what my passengers would enjoy more at breakfast time. I haven't been to Chandler before. What sort of ambience do they have?

Hmm, I'm just thinking about what my passengers would enjoy more at breakfast time. I haven't been to Chandler before. What sort of ambience do they have?

It's an airport restaurant... no real ambiance... :D

If you want to do Eloy, I'm sure I can stand eating in the bar... who knows, maybe we'll get there and they will have the patio open. They weren't terribly busy last time, but it was middle of the summer.

Let's go to Eloy... your pax will get a big kick out of it. :yes:

Okay, Eloy on Sunday. We have each other's cell numbers. We should be off from Tucson by 9am (I told them to show up at 8).

Cool... so about 0930 at Eloy then... we'll be waiting... :yes:

I'm heading down to Guaymas, Sonora for the day today (flying, of course) so I may not be reachable until late afternoon, but it sounds like everything is set for Sunday.

I'm heading down to Guaymas, Sonora for the day today (flying, of course) so I may not be reachable until late afternoon, but it sounds like everything is set for Sunday.

Fishing??

Seas are supposed to be calm today - I thought about going down and fishing today but we ended up hosting an Oktoberfest party last night and knew it was going to be a late night and semi-early morning cleaning up.

Fishing??

Seas are supposed to be calm today - I thought about going down and fishing today but we ended up hosting an Oktoberfest party last night and knew it was going to be a late night and semi-early morning cleaning up.

I think Ted said that all three club airplanes were going to Mexico today, sounds like maybe they are having a "Mexico flying" check-out...

For future referance, I make a pretty good Sauerbraten.... :D

Back