Would you participate in a survey about GA and how we use our aircraft?

• Total voters

Aero Prof

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
351TL
I would like to post a short survey about GA and how we use our aircraft. How recent technologies and services have effected our decisions. What are our operating costs. No personal information is sought. Please let me know if you are willing to help out.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Aero Prof

I would like to post a short survey about GA and how we use our aircraft. How recent technologies and services have effected our decisions. What are our operating costs. No personal information is sought. Please let me know if you are willing to help out.
Cheers,
Aero Prof

How's about a little more background? Blindly agreeing to anything is foolhardy. I once said I think we should protect the earth. I ended up on a spam list for the Sea Shepherd, which is nothing more than Eco terrorists conveyance.

The survey will not and cannot track any of your information or email.

Nah I'll pass. You could always just start reading all or most of threads here on POA, probably give you most, if not all, what you're seeking.

of course I could spend months reading through all of this stuff but then there wouldn't be any way to process the data.

I am prince from Nigeria and I would like to make a donate of $1,000,000.00 to the survey for the future of aviation in the United States of America. Email me your home address and credit card number.

of course I could spend months reading through all of this stuff but then there wouldn't be any way to process the data.
Well, there ya go; You can figure out how to process the data, and then patent, and sell the process. Yes, you have right here all the info you need to process the data. All you have to do is simply obtain the data. (read the posts, and threads)

Posting a survey about a survey? Which bureaucracy are you from?

I'm doing my part by building another too-expensive airplane. I'm INVESTED. Taking a survey sounds like bureaucratic BS. This thread definitely does. Let's start a thread to talk about starting a thread....

"But wait, there is more!"
"If you call within the next 10 minutes, we will double the offer!"

Do I then get to take a survey about having taken the survey?

Ummm, scratch that. Clouds are clearing, I'm going flying. See ya!
(you can stick THAT in your survey :D )

@Aero Prof doesn't seem to be familiar with Confirmation Bias. We could all say we would participate and then not do it. More likely in this audience we'd all say we would NOT participate and then do it.

Either way the data in said survey would be complete garbage and unworthy of use as a basis for any statement of fact or policy recommendation.

@Aero Prof doesn't seem to be familiar with Confirmation Bias. We could all say we would participate and then not do it. More likely in this audience we'd all say we would NOT participate and then do it.

Either way the data in said survey would be complete garbage and unworthy of use as a basis for any statement of fact or policy recommendation.

That's racist!

Cheers,
Aero Prof

You should post more about the survey, who you are, and what you are going to use it for.

What's wrong with GA again?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back