Are you the black sheep in your family?

• Yes

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters
attachment.php

See...
Not my fault. Hadn't showered, saw the can, seemed more efficient than the traditional method, so I aimed at my head and hit the play button and whooooosh! I am a victim of circumstance.

I am so glad your airplane has a parachute. I'd hate to lose you... :D

I am so glad your airplane has a parachute. I'd hate to lose you... :D

HAHAH!!!!

If my engine quits, my last transmission is going to be:
"Mayday Mayday. I can't use the chute because I will never live this down on POA"

HAHAH!!!!

If my engine quits, my last transmission is going to be:
"Mayday Mayday. I can't use the chute because I will never live this down on POA"

Nah... pull her inverted, push full stick forward, pull like 6 Gs, rip the wings off and then pull the 'chute. This will reduce the amount criticism to the point where it will blow over in 6 months and only be brought up by one, or two certain POA members (you know who they are) again whenever there is a "Cirrus Down" thread.

You can come back from a chute pull.

Nah... pull her inverted, push full stick forward, pull like 6 Gs, rip the wings off and then pull the 'chute. This will reduce the amount criticism to the point where it will blow over in 6 months and only be brought up by one, or two certain POA members (you know who they are) again whenever there is a "Cirrus Down" thread.

You know as well as I do there will be 50 people on here saying how they could have landed it without wings. :D:D

If he can survive -6g's he's allowed to pull the chute as far as Im concerned.

You know as well as I do there will be 50 people on here saying how they could have landed it without wings. :D:D

Didn't Henning do that in his Travel Air? :D

I'm a crazy mofo, but I'm in the minor leagues as compared to my older brothers who did 'nam.

I'd party with them when I was in college and they were doing sh*t in their late 30's...early 40's that I would do at 21.

I always described it thusly:

'nam vets have a lot less regard for the consequences of their actions than "normal" people...a whole lot less.

Buddies in college would never believe that I was the mellow one of the family...'till they partied with us.

Those who know me know how scary of a thought that is. :)

Back