Are Pipers dogs?

I friend of mine has a daughter named Piper. He is a neurosurgeon and airplane collector.

This space intentionally left blank for future sarcasm.

He tried out at a FSDO too, but didn't make it - couldn't get them up off their a**.

I owned a Piper that went to the dogs. :)

1101p_gasa_top.jpg

Both the Piper and those two dogs are long gone, now. I miss them all. :(

Hmmmm... when I was a child my mother used to threaten me with...."If you don't straighten up and fly right you will have to pay the piper when your father gets home"....

In just over one year my non profit has flow over 360 dogs to rescue, not a one named Piper though. My instructor claims the rental Piper Arrow at our FBO climbs like a dog, but I disagree, in fact it's become my go-to animal rescue rental.

Cute article.

If this thread's topic had been what it sounds like, my answer would have been "Warriors are somewhat doglike, especially in the mountains, while Archers are less so, and Dakotas are quite peppy!" :)

78859b19b8eec002bfeb9e17f0996915.jpg

This is Apollo. Looks like a Piper, but he prefers Cessnas.

In just over one year my non profit has flow over 360 dogs to rescue, not a one named Piper though. My instructor claims the rental Piper Arrow at our FBO climbs like a dog, but I disagree, in fact it's become my go-to animal rescue rental.
Must climb very well then. Last dog I saw climb something was going up quite steep, dragging a sled and climbing much faster than the guy trying to keep up with him. ;)

IMG_1527.jpg
I've actually got two Pipers, but only one dog. The other one I have called a b**** on occasion, just depending on my last landing.

Back