Are living pilots dangerous?

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Nearly 100% of the pilots that have had incidents and accidents (there were hints and allegations) were living at the time of the incident or accident.

Should living pilots be disallowed to fly?

absolutely

drones and UAVs are the way to go...

One hundred percent of people who are injured or killed while in an aircraft got into it first. Should people be prevented from entering an aircraft?

Cheers

Nearly 100% of the pilots that have had incidents and accidents (there were hints and allegations) were living at the time of the incident or accident.

Should living pilots be disallowed to fly?

I know of one who wasn't. Died of a brain aneurism just before his P-51 plowed up Macomb County.

Dead pilots are definitely safer, but generally need a medium to communicate with Air Traffic Control.

I know of one pilot who died before his accident .

I know of one who wasn't. Died of a brain aneurism just before his P-51 plowed up Macomb County.

Technically the accident started when the pilot(s) were alive. Plowing into a field was the logical conclusion to the accident that started with a living pilot.

Had the living pilot not been allowed in the plane in the first place, there never would have been an accident.

Jim

We just need to ban water. 100% of all pilots that crashed drank water that day. Therefore, water is the cause of all airplane related accidents. What is even more disturbing is the NTSB doesn't count being under the influence of water in any of their accident reports. I'm sure this is an over site. ;)

Last edited:
Dead pilots are definitely safer, but generally need a medium to communicate with Air Traffic Control.

I can help with that communication...:wink2:;)

We just need to ban water. 100% of all pilots that crashed drank water that day. Therefore, water is the cause of all airplane related accidents. What is even more disturbing is the NTSB doesn't count being under the influence of water in any of their accident reports. I'm sure this is an over site. ;)
The perils of dihydrogen monoxide are well documented. Frankly, I think it reflects the fact that a serious shortage of government regulation is keeping us all in mortal danger.

Living pilots are only dangerous when they fly.

images

This guy is neither living nor does he drink water, and therefore perfectly safe.

The perils of dihydrogen monoxide are well documented. Frankly, I think it reflects the fact that a serious shortage of government regulation is keeping us all in mortal danger.

Did you know that scientists have found traces of DHMO in every cancerous tumor they've examined?

There is DHMO in almost all of our rivers and lakes!

Did you know that scientists have found traces of DHMO in every cancerous tumor they've examined?

www.dhmo.org has all the information you need on this dangerous chemical.

Don't forget about all the contaminated wells too...

Don't forget about all the contaminated wells too...

True, true...most wells are also DHMO contaminated.

Another interesting fact is that no amount of washing can completely remove residual DHMO from fruits and vegetables that people consume.

Back