"Archer" is gonna get some competition... Chimichanga style!

Nobody beats Archer... other than perhaps Chuck Norris. ;-)
Guess I need to find the entire series on Netflix or Hulu.... only caught part of a few episodes and never get into it or understood it.

Guess I need to find the entire series on Netflix or Hulu.... only caught part of a few episodes and never get into it or understood it.

You'll have a hard time figuring out any deep meaning from Archer, that's for sure.

But you'll understand why some people say, "Phrasing!" seemingly randomly during conversations... LOL!

You'll have a hard time figuring out any deep meaning from Archer, that's for sure.
I had the same feeling when we tried to watch it to get into it. Never did. It just isn't funny. All sexual innuendo and no good humor. Plus the annoying voice from Bob's Burgers. Or maybe we're just weird and the rest of the world is normal. :D

Ond episode of Archer had him with amnesia. It starts out with him behind the grill at Bob's Burgers with all the BB characters animated Archer-style. Russian hit men break in and Bob dispatches them as only Archer can.

The restaurant is a gory mess, Linda is in a panic, and Archer/Bob needs to leave so he can find out who sent the hit men. His parting line, "The health inspector is coming in the morning, soooo you better break out the purple stuff."

This season...meh.

This season...meh.

They've kinda been phoning it in this year. It doesn't have the staying power of say, the Simpsons, that's for sure.

The year where what's-her-name decided to go be a country music star... hilarious.

Archer knows how to math:

Archer: Whatever badass **** you heard I did, you really need some context, because pretty much my whole life, pretty much right up until this minute, my default setting has been half-assed, but that was before I had a child, a child you threatened to harm, a child I just realized who’s probably on her way up to the roof so Aunt Pam can swat at biplanes. So imagine as I literally beat you to death — hang on — yeah, literally, that a giant hand has turned my dial from half-assed to quadruple-assed.

Farooq: Wow, that’s a lot of ass.

Archer: Yeah, basically eight times the ass.

The Dnager Zone!

Need more Cheryl or Cherleen

I love to watch it but have to wait until my wife is out of the house. Much like the Stooges, she doesn't get it. I like the timing switches from scene to scene where the same words apply and the joke continues.

The writers are showing allot of creativity this year switching Pam's gender, but not so much Archer making Archer things happen and more things happening to him.

Back