AOPA insurance a pox on em

pmanton

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
N1431A
Today Friday I get a dun from AOPA insurance saying, pay your bill dead beat or no insurance. I hollar at the wife, and she digs up the canceled check. I get on the horn and call then---guess what??--the bozos have already booked for the weekend. I hope they get back from their weekend infested with crabs and head lice.

paperwork snafu. The canceled check speaks volumes and may even have legal standing, I don't know. I wouldn't sweat it. I have unresolved billing issues with many companies for months....until I win. :D

Once you actually get one of them on the phone they're usually pretty good about taking care of stuff in my experience.

They're in Maryland, I bet they get some real nice crabs...get me some newspaper.

Today Friday I get a dun from AOPA insurance saying, pay your bill dead beat or no insurance. I hollar at the wife, and she digs up the canceled check. I get on the horn and call then---guess what??--the bozos have already booked for the weekend. I hope they get back from their weekend infested with crabs and head lice.

I must be getting really old. I have no idea what message you are trying to convey....

I recently had a similar experience with AOPA insurance. Cancelled my renter's policy on line weeks before it expired. According to the response e-mail, AOPA was to send me a formal cancellation form to fill out and return. Never heard another word from them about insurance, but they sure can communicate about fund raising.

Unfortunately, accurate and timely service is concept,that seems to be eroding in the business environment. AOPA is not alone in this respect.

Back