AOPA In-Person Safety Seminar

bigD1031

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Zhem
Anyone here go to one of AOPA's In-Person Safety Seminars? Thoughts on it? Worth it? There is one coming up in Sacramento I am considering attending in January and wanted to get the forum's take on them.

Thanks.

Went to one last fall in Concord. Loved it. Plan on attending the Sacramento event.

I'm a bit biased - my original instructor is one of the presenters... I go to every one of them. It's worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They put them on here twice a year, spring and fall. I try not to miss them - they have cookies. The presenters are almost always very good. The topics are relevant, and you will usually see somebody else you know, too.

I always enjoy them,you also can learn something.

Awesome, thanks for the insight. I will plan on attending.

They put them on here twice a year, spring and fall. I try not to miss them - they have cookies. The presenters are almost always very good. The topics are relevant, and you will usually see somebody else you know, too.

Lol.....well if they have free cookies.....

No free cookies at the ones I've been to, but sometimes they have drawings for free stuff. Relaxed casual atmosphere and discussions/opinions welcomed. Can't beat the price to attend!

Anyone here go to one of AOPA's In-Person Safety Seminars? Thoughts on it? Worth it? There is one coming up in Sacramento I am considering attending in January and wanted to get the forum's take on them.

Thanks.

they are always well done and the education is never a bad thing.

Back