Anyone work for Honda Jet in Greensboro?

Rushie

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Rushie
I was wondering if anyone here had personal knowledge of the work environment. They get pretty bad reviews on glassdoor.com.

I have a friend of a friend there. Will take a while to get my message from Virginia to Reidsville and then Reidsville to Greensboro, then backwards through the chain of acquaintances; but I'll be glad to try.

I don't work there, but I tried to a few years ago. Never heard back from my application; that seems to be the style now . . .

I know a guy... he likes it, but he's management.

I have a friend of a friend there. Will take a while to get my message from Virginia to Reidsville and then Reidsville to Greensboro, then backwards through the chain of acquaintances; but I'll be glad to try.

:rofl: Haha, thanks!

I don't work there, but I tried to a few years ago. Never heard back from my application; that seems to be the style now . . .

Yes it does. It seems they have forgotten the courtesy of giving you a polite decline so you can move on.

I know a guy... he likes it, but he's management.

The position he is applying for isn't management but he could possibly eventually be promoted into it I suppose. One of the reviews said the structure was flat, little chance for advancement. On the other hand it is a young startup subsidiary and if things go well and it grows, could be opportunity for advancement. I see it as high risk but potential high gain as opposed to staying where he is now at a bigger more established company.

I met a young engineer who worked for Hondajet then came to work for us, DOD aircraft rework depot. He left Greensboro metro to work in middle of no where eastern NC. My breif discussion left mewith the feeling that he wasnt happy working there, but as I did not ask for details, I could be wrong.

Back