Anyone using the Robotic Lawn Mower?

That's like equating Gallagher and Jeff Gordon with Stalin and Hitler.

That's like equating Gallagher and Jeff Gordon with Stalin and Hitler.

Here's something to consider when you think about those guys: What you think about there position is irrelevant, their position reflects the experiences of their followers and their reality. Your reality is irrelevant to them because our society teaches them that we do not believe they are considered full human beings in our general society, so they reject your opinion and will spit in your eye for giving it to them.

Instead of figuring out what is wrong with what they are saying in a challenging, competetive way, did you try to consider why they would have that view? Where did the information come from? This is negative information that breeds these thoughts, so they were not inspired by God, that means that Man created this new information through the exercise of Free Will. Since people don't create negative experience upon themselves, that leaves the initial experiences that created these viewpoints were cause by us, white society, and we continue to reinforce that information and the resultant reaction to it to this very day, with no signs of change looming on the horizon.

Enjoy extinction, it's gonna be wild.

Naw.....

We have Redtail and Jaybird.........;).......:D

Neither one of us have ever suggested "killing them all and letting God sort it out", "banning ALL Muslims from entering or even living in the USA" or turning the entire middle east into a "glass parking lot", (your words), so shut your hypocritical, bigoted, mouth!!!:rolleyes2:

Last edited:
I don't think robots can be racist.
I think they just mow and vacuum.

I'm pretty cool with that.

Oh look, robots that open beers

image.jpg

Another robot opening a beer.
This one appears to be Asian but not in a racist sort of way

Asahi6.JPG

When those robots run out out beer, you can send this one out for more:

Thought this was a pretty good comparison. Now you got me wanting one of these things. If only it could mow around a couple hundred acre farm. I can see this technology putting a big dent into lawn mowing businesses. The technology can only be getting better, so maybe a farm version will be on the market next year.

I don't think robots can be racist.
I think they just mow and vacuum.

I'm pretty cool with that.

Oh look, robots that open beers

image.jpg

Best beer opener ever made. Definitely "Asian".

1fab341af4c37d6d525bb1f0b1f0a78b.jpg

American bottle openers are downright retarded compared to this Japanese thing.

As far as the robot law mowers go, I don't think any of them I'll handle four acres of prairie grass yet, so I'll be enjoying the diesel tractor ride, three or four times a year, for the foreseeable future.

Thought this was a pretty good comparison. Now you got me wanting one of these things. If only it could mow around a couple hundred acre farm. I can see this technology putting a big dent into lawn mowing businesses. The technology can only be getting better, so maybe a farm version will be on the market next year.

I'd love to have one for cutting grass at my airport 6Y9.
I could then do some trout fishing, or better yet more flying:yes:

Do you want one to mow the farm? No worries, how much can you spend? The technology is not that expensive, and it can be implemented at any scale cobbled together with moderate cost off the shelf parts and machines. The guidance package can be applied to anything.

Get a fleet of them and let them go in a herd.

I wonder how they'd 'learn' in that environment and if they'd end up in a pattern.

I don't know, but I sense lots of fingers, toes and penises would be lost in the process.

Robots that open beer? But what would Duffman do then?

I got an idea, robot tow tug, no more trying back the plane into a T hangar, need some self serve fuel, get the optional fuel filler robot, they work together to take your plane to the pump and fill it up and return it to the hangar!

Get a fleet of them and let them go in a herd.

I wonder how they'd 'learn' in that environment and if they'd end up in a pattern.

The question is, can you make it so when they collide, it's something worth buying tickets and beer to watch?:lol:

I got an idea, robot tow tug, no more trying back the plane into a T hangar, need some self serve fuel, get the optional fuel filler robot, they work together to take your plane to the pump and fill it up and return it to the hangar!

Done

And Done

Last edited:
No and no, they are just remote controlled, they don't count, robots are autonomous with AI and preferably self aware.:D

Problem with a self aware tug is you can't trust it not to take your plane flying when you're not around.

Problem with a self aware tug is you can't trust it not to take your plane flying when you're not around.

Nose gear remote control tugs are great... When they work.... The local FBO bought a few TowBots....... My very first suggestion was to mount a quick stop kill button on top of each one in case their logic got confused.... They work great... till they DON'T.....

The kill button has been used more then once..:yikes::hairraise:. When you are dragging around 35-40 million dollar jets... You need the ability to limit your damage exposure....:yes::yes:

Back