Anyone near KBUY (Burlington NC) ?

SteveinNC

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Steve C.
Long time lurker and not much of a poster...but thought I'd see if there's anyone around.

I'm looking for a safety pilot to jump in do a few approaches with me as I have about 30 days before currency runs out for IFR.

Would, of course, be happy to return that favor.

This would be in my 2004 Cirrus SR22.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Steve

I might be down within that time. Going to finish my CFI and visit family...I hope.

Wings of Carolina has relocated most of their planes there due to the repaving of the runway at KTTA. You might want to go by the charter office at BUY and post your request as there are a lot of members around now.

I'll do it, send me a PM. Would like the chance to ride in an SR22

Steve, I live near Chapel Hill and would be able to do it. If scheduling doesn't work out with Ren or you need more shoot me a message.

Thanks guys...will PM Ren and figure out a day/time...

I was wondering how/why KBUY got so busy...that explains a lot re: wings of carolina. I was considering joining that club even though I have my own plane. To try other planes and the camaraderie etc. Will have to speak with some of the folks there.

Just PM'd Ren...

Mark, what's your opinion of the club...if you don't mind me asking?

Keeping in mind my reason to join would be to just experience different planes (I'm kind of odd in that , of my 450 hours, 435 of them are in my Cirrus! I think flying other planes will make me a better pilot) and retractable gear planes etc.

Also, would really like to socialize with more pilots...heck, with any pilots.

I'm in Greensboro, PM or email me if you need someone to fly with anytime, I have some time in SR22's and our company sells quite of few of them.

Long time lurker and not much of a poster...but thought I'd see if there's anyone around.

I'm looking for a safety pilot to jump in do a few approaches with me as I have about 30 days before currency runs out for IFR.

Steve

Hey Steve C,

I'm also game - shoot me a mail if you're interested. You have my email address if you are who I think you are. :)

Steve L

Back