Anyone looking for a fun project/present/airplane rifle?

that Hi Point sounds like it functions fine, unlike the Smith and Wesson Stigma, uh, I mean Sigma chambered in .40 that I had. Completely unreliable and had been back to S&W twice, and a local smith once...and it still wouldn’t function reliably. got rid of that and went with a Glock 23 that has functioned flawlessly.

My next gun is a Hi Point 10mm Carbine which should be out in a couple of weeks. It will match the 10mm I carry every day. The 10mm will be good for the hog hunt next month. When I travel I carry a 10/22 takedown in the plane.

I'm not a fan of the AR. When I was in Iraq, I carried an MP-5.
I thought I was the only person crazy enough to lug around a 10mm as my daily carry gun:
upload_2017-12-26_12-6-54.png

Now, don't put on everybody. *I* was dumping on it. And I never mentioned price. I'm dumping on it cuz it's a Hi Point!

arnt high points the choice gun if you're looking to knock over a 7/11 lol

I thought I was the only person crazy enough to lug around a 10mm as my daily carry gun:
View attachment 58783

Very nice Colt Delta Elite!

I have a friend that carries one as well. I couldn’t discharge a follow-up shot fast enough using a 10mm, so I rely on a .45 or .40 sized hole... typically a .45 single stack for usual carry, and the .40 when I am wandering into sketchy neighborhoods and want the double stack capacity.

Back