Anybody in the northland interested in visiting Henning at Diana's?

Glad to see you folks have a great time!

Jesse, man.... you need to lay off the big kid's scooter until you can handle one your size. :D

Jesse huh? Here's Lance racking on the throttle....(right before....nahhh)
Biker Lance (Medium).jpg

Jesse posin as a bad boy biker...
Biker Jesse (Medium).jpg

does jesse still have the video from the midwest fly in at end of october of Lance riding the scooter up the grass at AMW? had to push with his feet as it was getting late in the day.

sure was funny watching him ride that thing around the taxiways. probably a good thing the airport manager wasnt there. I know CFI's who have gotten butts chewed for doing the same thing.

Jesse huh? Here's Lance racking on the throttle....(right before....nahhh)

Jesse posin as a bad boy biker...
Oh, this is fun! I like 'biker' pictures! Here is one of Henning on the bike. :)

Attachments

• Henning and the bike.jpg
    Henning and the bike.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 74
That's it!! I'm never posing for photos again! I can't believe I'm so un-photogenic.:D :D
Oops, I picked the photo that I thought I looked the best in! Just like a woman. :D

Maybe you will like this one better:

I enjoyed flying with you and meeting you and Mary. Thanks for coming to visit. :yes:

Attachments

• Jim.jpg
    Jim.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 58
yea...im going home to see the family next weekend. weekend after that is glider seminar, then a couple weekends of spring break in which hopefully i will be doing a lot of flying. Plus Chris is taking this trip to Vegas in March. Then glideathon on March 31. April 7 is my bday so back home. April 14 is leahs bday so ill be busy. how bout april 21 weekend? hows that for planning ahead? the weekend after that is the weekend before finals week so I'll probably be busier than all get out studying (hahaha). finals end may 4 i think, then its two weeks of hard core soaring ( i hope) to fine tune my skills for the contest that starts may 27. oh yea and i start working again may 21. gosh darn i got a busy spring!

Good grief, dude. I barely know what I'm gonna do when I get home THIS AFTERNOON, much less two months from now! ha! Don't worry, we'll get down there SOME time.. :yes:

Some more pics from Dianas:

Chip Extra (Medium).jpgChip Extra 2 (Medium).jpgCitabria (Medium).jpg

Diana Approach (Medium).jpgDiana ride (Medium).jpgDSCF0065 (Medium).jpgRudy & bro (Medium).jpgRudy Final (Medium).jpg

Lance's Baron (Medium).jpgLance Dept 2 (Medium).jpg

Attachments

• Lance & Jesse (Medium).jpg
    Lance & Jesse (Medium).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Some nice shots! The boys don't look all that thrilled to be there... probably cold. But, I'll never grow tired of looking at airplanes, airplane pictures or cool chicks flying airplanes. Not particularly in that order, of course! :)

Some nice shots! The boys don't look all that thrilled to be there... probably cold. But, I'll never grow tired of looking at airplanes, airplane pictures or cool chicks flying airplanes. Not particularly in that order, of course! :)
Hey, I was thrilled to be there, Kenny!:yes:

And, Diana, there's no hope for my ugly mug. I always break the cameras' lenses:redface: . Oh, well. Some's gots it; somes ain't.

Jim

Henning -- where are you at?
I don't want to speak for Henning, but he is 'generally speaking' at our farm. He is away from his computer for the moment. We've been working him hard in 'farm country'. :D He made lots and lots of points today when he fixed my garden tractor! :yes:

It was too windy to fly for fun today, but we hope to go up and do some acro and spins tomorrow.

I don't want to speak for Henning, but he is 'generally speaking' at our farm. He is away from his computer for the moment. We've been working him hard in 'farm country'. :D He made lots and lots of points today when he fixed my garden tractor! :yes:

It was too windy to fly for fun today, but we hope to go up and do some acro and spins tomorrow.
Very important to have that garden tractor fixed, keep those runways mowed!:D

I'm jealous, you two are "spinning" around today! (While poor lil ol' me is slaving away:( .) You guys have fun, now, y'hear?

Jim

Back