Anybody else having issues with not staying logged in?

Salty

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Salty
Just started last week for me. About 2/3 times I come to the site it doesn't know who I am.

Are you behind a reverse proxy, VPN service or a system that uses load balancing? I don't know about Xenforo but on other boards I have administered before if your IP address changes mid-session it can cause issues.

No. And nothing has changed on my side.

No issues on iOS and Chrome.

No problems with Windows 11/Firefox, Samsung Android, Kindle Fire, or Ipad.

Do occasionally use Private Browsing on Firefox, if I forget and go into my normal surfing, logins don't work.

Ron Wanttaja

now I'm getting this in tapatalk, all other tt forums working fine:

1690921168857.png

I had an issue where if I clicked the "PoA" logo in the top nav bar it would forget that I'm logged in. But that seems to have gone away.

Im having the same problem

Who should I put a help desk ticket request in with?

Yes me too. Tapatalk and POA not connecting. I wrote support at Tapatalk.

4 different devices, 3 different ISPs, 3 different browsers, zero issues.

Ironically it hasn’t happened to me since I posted this.

Web browsers are working fine. Deleted and reinstalled TapaTalk on both ipad and iphone aren't functioning. Tried a retired android tablet same issue. POA forum won't load but the others I have work fine

Last edited:
I'm getting the error in tapatalk also. Started last night.IMG_1350.jpeg

Tried to start a conversation on Safari iOS and got this.

IMG_1351.jpeg

pretty sure we've established there's an issue with the tapatalk plugin at this point. hopefully poa didn't drop tt, I couldn't bear to access it on safari.

Tapatalk seems to break every time there’s a software update.

now I'm getting this in tapatalk, all other tt forums working fine:

View attachment 119535

Im having the same problem

X2. Started today sometime after noon CDT.

Yes me too. Tapatalk and POA not connecting. I wrote support at Tapatalk.

Same for me. I may actually have to do work now. Sigh...

Web browsers are working fine. Deleted and reinstalled TapaTalk on both ipad and iphone aren't functioning. Tried a retired android tablet same issue. POA forum won't load but the others I have work fine

I'm getting the error in tapatalk also. Started last night.View attachment 119555

Tried to start a conversation on Safari iOS and got this.

View attachment 119559

@flyingron , just in case you haven't been following this thread........

pretty sure we've established there's an issue with the tapatalk plugin at this point. hopefully poa didn't drop tt, I couldn't bear to access it on safari.
We didn't, I think the issue is on their end.

I’m not using Tapatalk

I've tried it. I don't get the attraction.

I've tried it. I don't get the attraction.

not that I'm trying to convince you, but if you use ANY forums (as in one or more) it makes navigating them all significantly easier. also the formatting of them is 100x's better. can also get notifications from all forums you're on in one place. but it may not matter anymore since it looks like poa is done with tt.

not that I'm trying to convince you, but if you use ANY forums (as in one or more) it makes navigating them all significantly easier. also the formatting of them is 100x's better. can also get notifications from all forums you're on in one place. but it may not matter anymore since it looks like poa is done with tt.
We'll, the login issue has happened to me 3 times today. I don't think it's tapatalk.

Tried TT again a few minutes ago. POA still isn't working. Has anyone else had luck getting TT to work again?

The only thing I'd suggest is deleting POA from your tapatalk and re-add it. Despite us going back in the same slot "www.pilotsofamerica.org" the software is different and there might be caching issues.

The only thing I'd suggest is deleting POA from your tapatalk and re-add it. Despite us going back in the same slot "www.pilotsofamerica.org" the software is different and there might be caching issues.

didn't work, now I can't even add it to tt. from what I found, the plugin needs to be reinstalled on the xenforo side.

I think I know what the problem is. It's a *#$^#*$ bug in Tapatalk that I tripped over before. If you put the site into development mode (I had done that to add the Rules of Conduct link at the bottom), tapatalk tosses it's cookies. I've turned of devp mode. Hopefully it is better.

THere is a new version of tapatalk but I suspect they haven't fixed the issue even though I reported it to them some time back.

I think I know what the problem is. It's a *#$^#*$ bug in Tapatalk that I tripped over before. If you put the site into development mode (I had done that to add the Rules of Conduct link at the bottom), tapatalk tosses it's cookies. I've turned of devp mode. Hopefully it is better.

THere is a new version of tapatalk but I suspect they haven't fixed the issue even though I reported it to them some time back.

I’m back in via tapatalk. Thanks!

TT is working again. I did submit a helpdesk email to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back