Anybody else doing their FIRC tonight?

kgruber

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Skywag
Aviation Seminars online. I like it.

I've done Gleim. Also good, but I like the presentation better with AS.

But my head is swimming!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to get motivated to do it. Don't want to. Boring! I have until the end of April.

I'm eligible in 2 days. I've been pleased enough with AceCFI. It's like the traffic school you already paid for, but it covers infinite number of tickets. :D

I did one live weekend early on. Enjoyed the personal interaction and became friends with the presenter. Time led me to the online ones with Gleim. Cheap Bastardness eventually led me to American Flyers. With the 16 hour requirement enforced by timers, I usually complete it over the course of a week.

With the 16 hour requirement enforced by timers, I usually complete it over the course of a week.

I did the renewal last September. I used to knock it out in two evenings. With the time restriction it now takes me 7-8 evenings. I like the online version now that everything can be done while sitting in my office. No more trips to FSDO.

I did american flyers FIRC last week took me about 10 minutes of work. Its got like 12 modules to hit the hour requirement so I just queued them up and let them run in the background all day then just do all the quizes in 5 min at the end.

Back