Any Seattle Area Pilots?

C

chambersdj

Howdy All. I notice there are a few of us in the Northwest. I am considering putting a list together of us PNW newbie (or experienced) pilot types so we can stay in touch. What do you think?

On another note, I am not going to let the rain "dampen" my spirits and plan to fly from KBFI tomorrow. Maybe practice some landings in Tacoma or Renton. Anyone else going up this week before the big turkey day?

Forgot to add: Been a lurker here for some time and this is my first post! Student pilot. Took lessons 20 years ago and restarted a couple of months ago. Plan to get my ticket before summer and begin instrument work. Fly out of Boeing Field in Seattle. Lifelong Washingtonian.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know about the PNW flying site. Registered today. Thanks!

No longer in the beautiful PNW, but did my first flight training at KPAE (Paine Field) and got my PP rating at Tacoma Narrows (KTIW) before moving to Texas...

No longer in the beautiful PNW, but did my first flight training at KPAE (Paine Field) and got my PP rating at Tacoma Narrows (KTIW) before moving to Texas...

Welcome aboard, Tom-D OKH

Thanks for the replies!

So much for my hopes of flying today. Geez, clouds down to the ground much of the time. I am hoping (not counting on it) that tomorrow we get a little git of open sky. My father-in-law is wants to go out and fly around with me.

Howdy All. I notice there are a few of us in the Northwest. I am considering putting a list together of us PNW newbie (or experienced) pilot types so we can stay in touch. What do you think?

I think that's a great idea, and will give ALL of you better chances for finishing and being excellent pilots. :yes:

PNWF is an excellent suggestion. Great bunch of folks on both sides of the US/Canadian border hang out there. I fly out of OLM, but not enough recently. Too much travel and other distractions.

Already meeting lots of great NW pilot types. Sounds kind of sappy, but there is a lot of truth to the term "Aviation Family".

You will not meet a better group of people!

Dave

I grew up in Seattle, and that area is my favorite place to fly.

Back