rpadula

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
PancakeBunny
This one's for you, Scott:

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Effervescent-Bacon-Drink-Tablets.html

12082__92238_zoom.jpg

Car air freshner what more could you want.
51fpCsGppxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Did somebody say bacon?
bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

OMG I MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY MIND.

WHY ON EARTH DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT????

At least he's wearing underwear, I think the other man is not. Also, guns and music are somewhat common hobbies; naked bacon covering is not anywhere near as normal.

I would ask what all of those things are, but I have learned the hard way that some things are best left alone.

At least he's wearing underwear, I think the other man is not. Also, guns and music are somewhat common hobbies; naked bacon covering is not anywhere near as normal.

Here we go.
Well that is two pics for naked bacon covering to one guns and music pic. Maybe normal is a bit skewed these days? :D:D:D

There is a new product called BaconLube.

"Now you can be a bacon lover, with baconlube, the world's first bacon-flavored personal lubricant and massage oil."

baconlube.com

There is a new product called BaconLube.

"Now you can be a bacon lover, with baconlube, the world's first bacon-flavored personal lubricant and massage oil."

baconlube.com

AKA: KY jelly and some liquid smoke.
Ridiculous product, really, when actual bacon grease is bacon-flavored lubricant. You can simply make bacon, eat the bacon, and then get your lubed-up freak on.

AKA: KY jelly and some liquid smoke.
Ridiculous product, really, when actual bacon grease is bacon-flavored lubricant. You can simply make bacon, eat the bacon, and then get your lubed-up freak on.

I thought the participants of 6Y9 weren't supposed to talk about 6Y9? :yikes:

Back