Another PayPal scam

flyersfan31

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Freiburgfan31
When will these guys at least take the time to bounce their scams off a native English speaker??

Got this missive on my yahoo account, complete with Paypal logo etc. They didn't even hide the sender! The address was paypal@bono.hostireland.com. Come on, honestly!!!!

Dear PayPal Costumer,
It has come to our attention that your PayPal® account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account .Please update your personal records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension. Please update your records before August 21, 2010.
Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal® account activity will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.
Click here to update your PayPal account information

Costumer??????

They probably saw your dog butt avatar and figured you were any easy mark! :ihih:

They send out 100,000 of these and only need a handful of trusting people to make it worthwhile.

I think FedEx is still holding a large check for me. Just have to pay $160 to them (fedex10(at)yahoo(dot)com) to deliver it.

My PayPal account could expire and I wouldn't miss it. I guess I'd be tough to scam on this one. :D

Back