Another one sigh

Very sad. Just flew over Montgomery Field last week. Condolences to all affected.

Sounds like a really bad deal. It doesn’t get that much worse than engine failure on takeoff. I brief every takeoff, but I have to admit often that brief is “it’s going to hurt, a lot”.

Really.... what a bunch of clueless idiots... There...I said what you were thinking...

And you were being kind.

I have far more harsh words for the cretin that wrote this:
"That's the problem with the mentally libertarded. They have a twisted sense of constitutional rights in that they think they can fly, land, drive, park (etc) however and wherever they please at the expense of others."

that comment section though.... :rolleyes::eek:o_O

Typical uninformed idiots. I'm sorry the about the dog but some of the comments seemed more concerned about the dog than the casualties!

Last edited:
Not all idiots wear uniforms. :D

And dog lives are very important. :)

:raspberry: grammar Nazi now eh? I love dogs too, just saying some were more concerned about the dog than the humans, but you know that.

:raspberry: grammar Nazi now eh? I love dogs too, just saying some were more concerned about the dog than the humans, but you know that.

Yep. One of the posts that I read mentioned the loss of the dog and the house but not the loss of the folks in the plane. Strange thoughts.

Yep. One of the posts that I read mentioned the loss of the dog and the house but not the loss of the folks in the plane. Strange thoughts.
I can see why uninitiated would consider those in the plane as less important because they went into it voluntarily, unlike those on the ground.

And dog lives are very important. :)
Since I fly for Pilots'n'Paws, maybe I should wear a T-shirt that says "Dog lives matter". It would bring a smile to the rescuers' faces but I bet I would also catch a lot of flak from the libertardians around here, they would probably misunderstand it (as usual).

While the loss of all 3 lives is sad and tragic, it is good that the house wasn't full of occupants, it could have been much worse.

R.I.P.

Back