Another intro

lurkerLuke

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Doug
Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a long time. I am not a pilot and don't expect I ever will be one but am interested in flying and general aviation.

I particularly appreciate the mostly intelligent and respectful discussions whether aviation related or not. And some of you are so way funny. You guys and gals ( is gals acceptable these days? ) had me busting up many times. I have a few dumb questions to pose sometime or another, and might not be able to resist some necro posting. Enough for tonight.

Near KLVK
Doug

Welcome buddy....

And yes, this place can be entertaining at times.

There are no dumb questions, but you will sure get some dumb answers at times, so don't hesitate to ask.

WTF are you doing here if ya ain't a pilot or trying to become one? Huh? GTF outa here!

Nahhhhh welcome, and ask away lurkyluke!

And get a GD avatar man!!!!

Oh crud, I didn't even think about an avatar. What a maroon. I considered a DC3 because they are cool, but I just couldn't resist an airplane called the DoubleEnder. Just seems right at home around here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

WTF are you doing here if ya ain't a pilot or trying to become one? Huh? GTF outa here!

I've asked myself the same thing many times. I mean, it's pretty lame, no?

To make it worse a while back I read that whole dang 'Thinking about a boat' thread.

So here I am, not a pilot visiting a pilot forum and not a boat owner reading hours of boat stuff on the pilot forum. Maybe I need help, dunno. In my own defense I did own a sailing dinghy and who knows, maybe buy a boat in the future. So I got that going for me.

And for whoever actually read this far the sailboat was a Laser, spent its entire life in the Lawrence Livermore lab area. Some previous owner named it SHIVA. Who names a dinghy anyhow?

W'zup LUUUUUUKE. Or Doug. Either way, w'zup.

Back