Another FF annoyance

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
I’ve been grandfathered on the original FF with profile, W&B, etc. Forced to go to one of the new plans. I picked the cheapest, which is more than my original plan. **** FF has removed the Profile option. No, I’m not going to upgrade just for that one feature.

rats.

So I've been with FF since the early days. I've always just had basic, as that is all I really need. Every year at renewal time for the past several (maybe 5+) years, I get a message/email that says something like, "We no longer offer your subscription, so you must choose a different plan." Every year I ignore the email, even though it seems to imply I'll be cancelled if I don't pick a different plan. Every year I'm renewed anyway....BTW, I just checked, and I still have a profile.

Last edited:
Hm…same here but I believed it this year and changed plans. Not happy, either.

Boeing’s loss making greed

I bought the middle tier plan to get the plate overlay on the map. This gives me the profile feature - but it only gives terrain height. No weather en route. You need the highest level for that.

I bought the middle tier plan to get the plate overlay on the map. This gives me the profile feature - but it only gives terrain height. No weather en route. You need the highest level for that.
Weather and traffic are provided at all subscription levels, but you need an ADS-B receiver, either built into your avionics or a separate portable device such as the Sentry.

Back