Another Boeing whistleblower has died...

Hmm, a healthy 45-year-old who suddenly and swiftly dies of an unknown infection? Sounds like it's almost as dangerous to speak up about the MAX as it is to fly in one.

Well, at least he didn’t shoot himself.

In the back of the head.

Twice.

Such stupidity about a medical condition.

MRSA and the other one was a suicide. Suicide by people put under severe stress and having their career and reputation destroyed is not uncommon. If a guy hasn’t trained his life up to being treated like that and built up a sort of immunity to it, it absolutely can be a rapid spiral downward. And it might hsve been the last straw in a series of events that was already making him hate life.

Unknown? It said MRSA.
MRSA was a secondary infection that happened after he was already intubated and had developed pneumonia. It was unknown breathing problems that brought him in and led him to be intubated when his condition worsened.

MRSA was a secondary infection that happened after he was already intubated and had developed pneumonia. It was unknown breathing problems that brought him in and led him to be intubated when his condition worsened.
But what did he die from?
"Hmm, a healthy 45-year-old who suddenly and swiftly dies of an unknown infection," which sounds mysterious and conspiratorial, or MRSA, a common healthcare related infection?

But what did he die from?
"Hmm, a healthy 45-year-old who suddenly and swiftly dies of an unknown infection," which sounds mysterious and conspiratorial, or MRSA, a common healthcare related infection?
I just explained that MRSA was a secondary factor, not what led him to the ER. He would never have contracted MRSA if he hadn't already been intubated for whatever was causing his lungs to fail. That is the mysterious, unknown issue I was referring to.

I'm not being mysterious or a conspiracy nut, I am literally just repeating the facts from the article.

Back