ANGELS vs. REDSOX

SNA Avi8tor

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SNA Avi8tor
I cannot wait to see boston finally get beat this year. Its ours for the taking and were not gonna look back!

Derek

Riiiigghhhttt. Just like the last 3 post season meetings? Stock up on tissues. That rediculous monkey won't bail your guys out of another post season flop. :D

I got a feeling my Sox are going to pull it out again this year. I just hope the Twins mess up the Yankees for us, because the Sox have been terrible lately against the Bombers.

Riiiigghhhttt. Just like the last 3 post season meetings? Stock up on tissues. That rediculous monkey won't bail your guys out of another post season flop. :D

I got a feeling my Sox are going to pull it out again this year. I just hope the Twins mess up the Yankees for us, because the Sox have been terrible lately against the Bombers.

The fail is strong with these two.

Yep, I was wrong. Oh well, better luck next year. Now hopefully the Angels can knock off those damn Yankees.

I have a couple 11 x 14 prints of a picture I took back in the mid 60s: Mickey Mantle at bat. I wonder if there's any collector's value to the photos. I don't know where the original negative is located, I having relocated numerous times since then.

HR

Back