And we keep putting things off for later...

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
how many times have we done this?

Will do it (whatever) next year... this year we spend too much, lets do that planned vacation next year, yah yah i know its been 3 years we are planning for it, but i didnt get as much bonus as i thought... lets plan for it next fall...

cant come home this thanksgiving mom, will see u during Christmas...

I dont feel like talking this buddy rt now, i will call him later..months go buy and life goes on

really like this car/plane/bike ....eeehh... lets wait a couple of years then will think about it

well... yesterday a very good friend of mine, slipped in his kitchen, hit his head on the counter top, bled out..alone

he was 37, single, one of those guys who will proactively come and help you out to ensure the job gets done, then before you had a chance to turn around and say thanks bud.. he is out of door to help the next guy. never took credit for anything.. he will smile and tell you.. "you" got it done (even though you know very well, you couldnt have done it without him).

RIP brother

Sorry for your loss and the shock.

Condolences.

I know what you mean. About 2 years ago, a friend of mine who lived in NJ (we live in NYC) passed away from a heart attack. My wife and I had been talking about going to visit him for a couple of years before that, but always something came up or we were too lazy to drive into NJ. We hadn't seen him in a few years. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Don't wait till tomorrow to do something that you can do today.

Condolences.

Had a friend fall from a seizure in his own home, face first, and died many years ago, similar to your friend, and it was a sad shock for all who knew him.

Nobody has any guarantees of tomorrow.

Condolences as well. This is exactly why I bought my plane last year. I had been crunching numbers on plane ownership for months and months and perusing Controller and TAP looking at planes. Ran lots of numbers (I'm an accountant) and there was no logical reason to buy a plane. Then as I sat on my couch one day, your exact line of thought hit me. Screw it. I bought a plane. Almost one year in and my savings account isn't any lower than when I started. Carpe diem.

Condolences as well. This is exactly why I bought my plane last year. I had been crunching numbers on plane ownership for months and months and perusing Controller and TAP looking at planes. Ran lots of numbers (I'm an accountant) and there was no logical reason to buy a plane. Then as I sat on my couch one day, your exact line of thought hit me. Screw it. I bought a plane. Almost one year in and my savings account isn't any lower than when I started. Carpe diem.

Sounds like me. Five months to decide to join the co-ownership. Made no financial sense at all. Still the best thing I've ever done in the last half a decade. :)

Very sad, my condolences. :(

This is why I bought my "new to me" airplane. With so many unknowns in life, I decided that there's no point in waiting. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but today I'm medically fit and I can afford the plane. If that changes tomorrow, at least I'll have the memories and I'll figure out how to deal with the financials.

Yep, you never know when your number is up. That's why ya gotta enjoy life to it's fullest! Sorry for you loss dude. :(

Sorry for your loss. Yikes, slip in the kitchen and hit head on the counter, you wouldn't think you'd be unsafe to live alone at age 37. Really there is nowhere guaranteed safe.

Very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you, his family and all his friends. Sounds like he was a great guy that will be sorely missed.

Back