And so it begins for another year

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
!FDC 7/8817 ZSE WA.. FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS
KELLER. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137(A)(2) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT WITHIN A 5 NAUTICAL MILE RADIUS OF 481019N/1184219W OR THE EPHRATA /EPH/ VORTAC 10 DEGREE RADIAL AT 55.8 NAUTICAL MILES AT AND BELOW 4000 FEET MSL TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR FIRE FIGHTING. MOUNT TOLMAN FIRE CENTER TELEPHONE 509-634-3100 OR FREQ 132.425/THE BIA/LOUIE CREEK HFR FIRE IS IN CHARGE OF THE OPERATION. SEATTLE /ZSE/ ARTCC TELEPHONE 253-351-3520 IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY.

This is a regular part of any briefing around here in the summer. Seems a little early to start, especially with all the rain and snow we had this winter.

Tell me about it. I moved from NM, where we almost always had Fire TFRs, to AZ, where I hear we ALWAYS have them.

Gotta love it.

Wow. That is early. Not burning today, I'll bet. I haven't had a briefing in six weeks and it's killing me. My airplane is being painted. It was supposed to be done this week, but the guy was sick for 10 days (and after talking to him, I believe it). I'm hoping for the best next week.

Judy

Sorry you haven't been flying. I've finally gotten started on my IR. Put 1.2 hours on the 182 yesterday (1.0 under the hood).

Weather permitting, we're flying over to Pullman next Saturday for an event at the Phi Kap house (25th anniversary of their charter). Weather not permitting we'll drive.

Back