Do reply to this e-mail so we can direct you accordingly where you will obtain
this legal wiring document to fully authorize the crediting of your fund into
your main account.

FBI Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Special Agent, Michael J. Heimbach
e-mail:mike.heim@aol.com
FBI's Washington Field Office

How did I get so lucky? :rolleyes:

You would think Michael J. Heimbach (actual assistant director of the FBI)
would use an email account other than AOL. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oooohhhh.....send them all your info so you can claim YOUR money. And pay the required transfer fees and taxes so you can be rich rich rich!

I got the same email.

I replied and said something like that account was closed due to an attempt at ID theft and asked for the information I need to get the DIST. Or somewhere along these lines. I haven't received the money yet....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How could you tell otherwise?
:dunno:
:confused::confused::rolleyes:

No government agency would ever contact you by email (at least the first time). And they would never use AOL accounts. It screams like scam from the very first sentence.

:confused::confused::rolleyes:

No government agency would ever contact you by email (at least the first time). And they would never use AOL accounts. It screams like scam from the very first sentence.
OTOH, look how easily you were fooled without it even being intended.

Did anyone else think I was serious?

That email was posted here about a month ago.
Guess they still can't find the rightful owner of all that money.

I usually respond to those sorts of emails with this reply:

DEAR michael.

I AM PRINCESS LEIA ORGASMA ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE ROYAL FAMILY OF ALDERAN (ALDRN).

I AM MOVED TO WRITE TO YOU THIS LETTER, michael, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.

I WAS FALSLEY IMPRISONED UPON THE IMPERIAL BATTLESTATION ("DEATH STAR") WHEN MY PLANET WAS HIDEOUSLY DESTROYED AND ENDED BY THE BVERY BAD SITH LORD VADER.

I ESCAPED ALONG WITH THE AID OF BRAVE REBELS AND WOOKIES, AND AM NOW I AM LYING LOW DUE TO THE SITUATION IN THE 4TH MOON OF YAVIN TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER.

I HAVE CONTROL HERE OF THE SUM OF $25, MILLIONNN IN IMPERIAL CREDITS DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMAPNY FOR SAFEKEEPING ON THE THIRD SATELLITE OF TATOOINE.

THE FUNDS WERE SHIPPED BY AN INTERGALACTIC COURIER SERVICE AS DIPLOMATIC ITEMS OF HIGH VALUES TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO michael IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST ME BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF ON THE THIRD SATELLITE OF TATOOINE AND ASSIST IN INVESTING THIS MONEY IN ANY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS LIKE MOISTURE FARMS AND STOCK IN MULTI-PLANETARY COMPANIES AND OTHER SAFE LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT IN YOUR SECTOR.

MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU.

IN CONCLUSION, IN THE EVENT YOU ARE INTRESTED TO ASSIST ME I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY LAWYER WHO I HAVE STATIONED IN THE PLANET OF MOS EISLEY TO WITHNESS THE TRANSACTION TO IT'S CONCLUTION. HIS NAME IS WATTO THE TOYDARIAN, I HAVE THE FULL TRUST IN HIM.

FINALLY, I HAVE SET ASIDE 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF THE FUNDS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE,AND 5% FOR ANY ESPENCES THAT SHALL BE INCURED DURING THIS TRANSACTION. PLEASE BE FREE TO DISCUSS WITH MY LAWYER.

I SINCERELY WILL APPRECAITE YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HELP US, michael, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!

BEST REGARDS,

HRS PRNCSS. L. ORGASMA OF ALDERAN

Rich

When one of you pilots receive the money,you can send me a little if you don't mind.

I usually respond with... I only am excepting cash at this moment so email me when you are in the Miami area to arrange pick up please.

You all need some new email accounts.

I never get this crap....EVER.

I read about them all the time...mindboggling.

profile_heimbach_lg.jpg

Seems like a nice guy.

I'd respond and explain that impersonating a Federal LEO is a felony under

18 U.S. Code § 912 - Officer or employee of the United States
"Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

The guy in Atlanta who was doing this got 26 years in a Federal pen last August.

Why not just forward it to the FBI out of concern that it wasn't really them? LOL. And a copy to FTC for their records for CAN-SPAM?

I'm sure both organizations won't mind being forwarded such suspicious stuff, just in case it's really them after all, right? LOL

I'd respond and explain that impersonating a Federal LEO is a felony under

18 U.S. Code § 912 - Officer or employee of the United States
"Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

The guy in Atlanta who was doing this got 26 years in a Federal pen last August.

Sounds like a good idea, but I'm always afraid that if I respond in any way, it will only confirm that my email address is valid, resulting in a quadrupling of the spam I receive, or worse! :eek:

I once responded to a guy using a throwaway email address as:

Lord Mary Tennyson, Lord Barrister of The Home
Enforcer of the Exchequer
Master of my Domain, 419 Baiter.

They kept responding . . . omg it was joy.

You don't have the Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer because... I have it. I also have the Staff of Ra which I found in the Well of Souls. :D

Back