An amazing day with a huge group of warbird folks

Really cool…thanks!

More info, please. Where and who?
Unfortunately, It was an invitation only event. Maybe a one time only thing, but it was such a success they may do it again.

Well could you at least tell us who the primary organization was or was it just a bunch of connected private owners?

Unfortunately, It was an invitation only event. Maybe a one time only thing, but it was such a success they may do it again.
Umm, OK, not fishing for an invite, just curious about the airfield. From the pictures it is clearly a private fly-in community, not an uncharted CIA base.

Leeward Air Ranch. My invite was last minute and I was expecting to see a bunch of Nanchang’s. It was quite a surprise to me.
Leeward raced a mustang at Reno and had extensive connections in the warbird community.

Well could you at least tell us who the primary organization was or was it just a bunch of connected private owners?

Umm, OK, not fishing for an invite, just curious about the airfield. From the pictures it is clearly a private fly-in community, not an uncharted CIA base.

wArbIrDs gonna warbird y'all...

Back