American Made

Velocity173

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
Barry Seal story. Looks like decent footage. Some of the C-123 stuff was film north of Atlanta. The Aerostar was destroyed during a crash.

Looks interesting. Gonna have to watch for it when it comes out.

5751829eb38f8.image.jpg

Not much of a resemblance.

No better than Tom Cruise to play a part like that. Looks interesting for sure.

Wait, that trailer is real? This is not a spoof?
Well, I might succumb to the peer pressure and watch it then.
(Wouldn't be the first bad flying movie with Tom Cruise I've watched. I just hope the director was smart enough to hire a competent editing supervisor this time.)

From the other thread that was going...

Originally titled "Mena".

Fatal crash during filming.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Deadly-Plane-Crash-Occurs-Set-Tom-Cruise-Film-Mena-82197.html
My friend/instructor/mechanic, Jimmy Garland is the one that survived. He's confined to a wheel chair, but he's working options to get back flying! He still does all my maintenance and has a great crew! I talked to his son the other day and his son is excited about the movie, Jimmy had shown me some of the scenes he flew in and they looked pretty good! I don't know which ones will make it into the movie. They filmed the part set in Mena, in Canton Ga. Then they went to Colombia to do the rest.

Will never support that actor with a dime given the evil money cult he perpetuates. Disgusting human being.

Will never support that actor with a dime given the evil money cult he perpetuates. Disgusting human being.
Ditto.

I've not seen some movies that seem good just because Cruise is in them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back