Am I supposed to be excited?

poadeleted21

Touchdown! Greaser!
In my mailbox today.

Reaffirmation of why I don't like salesmen or marketing types.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 281
And as we all know, new and improved usually isn't and costs us more money. Does every possible surface need to be used for advertsing?

That is exciting. Hell, I want to pay it for ya.

I think there are those that could be excited about such.

duck1.jpg

Those crazy marketing types probably spent the last two to three years doing studies, mock up prototypes, focus groups, more mock ups, legal reviews and on and on to create this new bill design... they are likely very excited to finally have their work see the light of day. And being totally disconnected from their customers (because they've been working on your new bill for so long) it's reasonable to them that you'd be just as excited about the new bill as they are!

Either that or they've gotten so much negative feedback on the old design, they want to make a big deal out of getting the new design in place.

Those crazy marketing types probably spent the last two to three years doing studies, mock up prototypes, focus groups, more mock ups, legal reviews and on and on to create this new bill design... they are likely very excited to finally have their work see the light of day. And being totally disconnected from their customers (because they've been working on your new bill for so long) it's reasonable to them that you'd be just as excited about the new bill as they are!

Either that or they've gotten so much negative feedback on the old design, they want to make a big deal out of getting the new design in place.

...Or, they haven't had a new idea in so long, they decided to put a nice line across the top of a piece of paper and call it, "New," and, "Improved."

In my mailbox today.

Reaffirmation of why I don't like salesmen or marketing types.

attachment.php

I think you're reading this entirely wrong. They are making two, separate, unconnected statements.

1. The bill is here. Exclamation point. Meaning, this is very important, hurry up and pay the thing. Because if you don't, we will find a way to get you excited, if you get my drift.

2. Oh and by the way the bill has a new design. Don't let that throw you off. We are hoping it will read easier so you will pay it quicker.

Beats working for a living.

Back