Am I crazy for flying to Gaston's?

Thanks Troy, By the way is that extra room you had earlier still available or is it taken? If I get back there I will need a place to put an old set of bones. You can PM or let me know here. Thanks in advance. Bob PS. I am a non-smoker.

Bob, I would have LOVED to give you the room. I've decided to bring the WHOLE family, so we're all filled up now, sorry! We won't let you sleep outside, though -- even if it's the couch, we'll find a place for ya if you get here!

Bob, the second bedroom on our deluxe cottage is still available for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know!

Bob, the second bedroom on our deluxe cottage is still available for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know!
And ours is available Thursday through Sunday. Ya know that anyone who wants to come will find a room with someone! (Famous last words! :))

Ok I'll bite why or for what reason does delta pay you to fly?

I travel on peak times, look for oversells and volunteer my seat.

Last year on my way to Gastons my flight out of CHA (Flew in with Bill and Brent) the flight was cancelled and ASA paid for a taxi to take me and all the others on the flight to ATL. When I got to ATL, I asked for a meal voucher (which they gave me), and a travel voucher (which I did not get). On Monday morning I called the airline and explained to them what happened, they replenished my skymiles that I used on the trip, gave me bonus miles and a $100 travel voucher. :)

I suppose I should have spoken up sooner, but I am planning to come for at least Friday night and Saturday. If you haven't already gotten someone to share, I'm in the market.

-lance

I suppose I should have spoken up sooner, but I am planning to come for at least Friday night and Saturday. If you haven't already gotten someone to share, I'm in the market.

-lance

Great. I can see it now:

"Hey, has anyone seen Lance?"
"Lance who?"
"Lance F."
"Oh.. I think he's with Lance F."
"That's who I'm talking about."
"Who?"
"Lance F."
"Right"
"He's with Lance F."
"Obviously, but where is Lance F?"
"But who's on first!?"...

One of the available beds in our ultra-deluxe swanky a$$ed suite is now spoken for. (Pete wants a beautiful woman to take the other one.) Anyone? Beuler?

Great. I can see it now:

"Hey, has anyone seen Lance?"
"Lance who?"
"Lance F."
"Oh.. I think he's with Lance F."
"That's who I'm talking about."
"Who?"
"Lance F."
"Right"
"He's with Lance F."
"Obviously, but where is Lance F?"
"But who's on first!?"...
Well, we've shared a cabin the last two Gastons, and it's worked. He's the good looking one with the spare engine on his airplane:D.

Back