Alright. Who was it?

Twins are waaaaayyyy under valued these days as many pilots don't want to feed the gas pump. I have seriously been considering buying a small twin though.... You just get so much bang for your buck.

Twins are waaaaayyyy under valued these days as many pilots don't want to feed the gas pump. I have seriously been considering buying a small twin though.... You just get so much bang for your buck.

That Seneca sure seemed to have a lot going for it. When they flew it back, they were getting 160kts on 19gph and no critical engine concerns. Yeah, there are fixed singles that will do more with less, but I can't imagine anything providing the value this one did for $60k.

The interior was the original craptastic velour from 1981, but it is still in great condition. Very jealous of whomever it was that got this one.

I was going to buy it but the seller wouldn't list it on Amazon like I asked. You just can't get good service anymore.

Twins seem to be sneaking up in value again,the 180 hp twins are holding their value. Would love to get a nice Travelair again. Untill then I'll stick with my two place single.

Back