Alright POA, do your thing...

I really don’t know how anyone survives an impact like that.

Of course the news article makes the sport out to be a death sentence, but that’s pretty standard without knowing the facts. Who knows what actually happened behind the scenes. Plane stalled during the climbout and crashed. Not the first and certainly not the last.

The part where she described coming to rest in a sewer ditch and bacteria entering her wounds sounds extremely fabricated.

The part where she described coming to rest in a sewer ditch and bacteria entering her wounds sounds extremely fabricated.

I am sorry for her injuries and wish a complete recovery for the injured folks.

Is there any health department or city or county that allows an open sewer to run through a field.??

I think her acting skills came from a lawyer.

Like when she said she has 3 kids and then dropped a tear on cue, saying she lives for her family...

Most accident victims describe the accident and what let up to it, rather then a what she said.

I've heard of the FBO before as I think they advertise as specializing in LSA sales and training. Pretty bad on their part to fly out of balance and/or over weight. Very said to see people get hurt from a likely avoidable stall & spin in the pattern.

Looking for the sympathy vote ,before the court case. Sorry for her injuries.

Is there any health department or city or county that allows an open sewer to run through a field.??

Exactly what I was thinking. Sounds like a major health code violation...

Nose high, airplane stalls.

August in Texas. Could very easily be exactly what it looks like.

Maybe she shoulda’ used Uber.

I believe that they were doing maintenence on the pipes, and the plane happened to crash where they dug all of the ground up.

The sewer ditch would normally be called a drainage ditch. Storm sewers don't contain human waste, but why mix facts into the drama?

Like the old saying goes. To go up, pull back. To go down? Pull back harder. But that's just cheap talk. I don't know anything about the accident. But if there was any way to claim it was equipment related she'd be going after deeper pockets.

Wow. Tough to watch. Was climbing then looks like it got real muddy, like CG aft once out of ground effect.

The whole thing is sad. See why the overwhelming amount of accidents are pattern stalls. Easily avoidable.

The whole thing is sad. See why the overwhelming amount of accidents are pattern stalls. Easily avoidable.
There’s two possibilities that I can see. The PIC either did not perform a W&B or was careless and got the aircraft into a power on stalled condition. Both are unfortunate.

Back