Almost naked and afraid

• Thread starter almost naked and afraid
  • Start date
My family doctor is female as well, and has another party - a nurse - come into the room as a witness. I suppose to avoid any claim of hanky panky or whatever. Just wondering if that is common SOP?
My wife has had some medical issues over the last two years that have resulted in her needing rectal exams. She has also had five children which have resulted in the other side getting examined. In all instances in which a medical exam on any 'private' area needed to be conducted the doctor (male or female) would always have a nurse come in. I never asked, but I was quite certain this was to mitigate the possibility of any claims of 'hanky panky' as you put it.

update to the thread. Went to a new doctor for class 3 recently. I didn't have to remove on article of clothing but I did have to give a urine example which was the first time asked during a class 3 exam.

update to the thread. Went to a new doctor for class 3 recently. I didn't have to remove on article of clothing but I did have to give a urine example which was the first time asked during a class 3 exam.

I wanted to ejaculate into the cup instead to see the lab tech reaction.

Can't remember for a 3 but a class 2 requires a hernia check (cough). As far as a prostate check, no way that should happen. Last one I had was a class 1 for the military. Not a pleasant experience.

The doctor and both nurses who did my colonoscopy were all females. They did ask if I wished to have a male staff member present as a witness. I declined. I figured three people staring at my ass and nearby regions were sufficient. I couldn't see much advantage in a fourth.

My PCP for quite some time was also female, and she never asked if I wanted a male staff member present during any kind of exam. But then again, I don't think that office had any male staff members. I would have declined anyway. I think it's pretty ridiculous, to tell you the truth.

Rich

Whenever you have three women in a room to yourself, NEVER invite another guy in there.

One of my PCP's was a female medical practitioner. She really got in to prostate exams, and had no problem checking out Little Arrow even when he was full-on horizontal flag pole. On the last physical before she left, she came within a few seconds of being blasted in the face.

The one that replaced her wanted no part of that (nor did I ask.)

Sounds like she was not alone in her love of the prostate exam.

Wait, I thought the prostate exam was me feeling the doctor's prostate? That's normal, right guys? Guys??

Just to point out how Unfunny that is: at 43 I just happened to go to a urologist for another matter and he found it. Would have been long time dead without a PSA test to see if what he felt was a problem, it was. Had two prior physicals recently for other reasons than flying and neither butt prober noticed a thing.
Amazing how many dumbass doctors (including everybody's hero on this forum) still buy the AMA horsesh*t about it being an unnecessary test for many! Your life, your call....

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back