Al-Qaida Booby Traps?

Well, I guess the TSA will have to grope 'em all.

I wonder what the pat-down test for THAT threat might look like?!? :dunno: :yikes: :D

This why I strictly enforce the TSA (Texas Security Agency) regulations on my aircraft: all make and model handguns, rifles and shotguns are allowed but I draw the line at hand grenades. Gallon jugs of liquid are permitted but only if they contain a minimum alcohol content (girlie goop in these quantities is strictly forbidden).

Old news? They were talking about implanted explosives 2-3 yrs. ago. Not so much as breast implants, but any individual anywhere.

I am here at LHR today and nothing unusual happened in security at all. Not even to the female travelers. Certainly no visible change in security posture here.

I am here at LHR today and nothing unusual happened in security at all. Not even to the female travelers. Certainly no visible change in security posture here.

Good. Heading home from Kauai tomorrow and back to SEA for a quick jaunt to Bogota on Tuesday. I'd rather not have any extras foolishness from thousands standing around this week.

Back