Airplane toys with retracts?

That, we don't actually know. With all the analytics available these days, what if they DID do a marketing campaign for girls and airplanes and found that they lost money on advertising, or had less than x% click through rate and just made a decision to spend their $$$ where it was effective?

Again - I'm not saying they should spend more money to market to girls. I know that you have to spend your money where it's going to have the greatest effect. This is business, not sociological research.

I'm just saying that they should change the wording from "Boys" to "Kids" on their Amazon description. That's all. And that's free. No designers or packaging companies to pay to change the box. No additional spend on advertising space/time. Literally, just tell the right person to open their browser and change one word. That's all I'm asking for.

I'm just saying that they should change the wording from "Boys" to "Kids" on their Amazon description. That's all. And that's free. No designers or packaging companies to pay to change the box. No additional spend on advertising space/time. Literally, just tell the right person to open their browser and change one word. That's all I'm asking for.
And on that I agree...

Back