For Sale: Aircraft AIRPARK HOME NEAR UNIV. OF FLORIDA

Jordane

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jordane Spitze
Prepare to be amazed by this gorgeous Airpark Home that has it ALL! Featuring an E-W 5,300ft long & 60ft wide Concrete Air Strip that is 1 of only 3 Concrete Air Strips in the State of Florida. The Air Strip also presents Runway Lights, a Rotating Beacon, and PAPI for landing. A 4,580ft Grass Strip Runway runs N-S as well. Fly your plane directly into your 3,000 SqFt Air Hangar, large enough to fit up to 3 planes! Inside the Hangar, you will also find a Foam Insulated and Updated 1/1 apartment - perfect for friends or Air BnB. The Custom Built and Energy Efficient brick home boasts every user-friendly amenity in mind – large kitchen, open concept, no carpet, endless storage, and amazing functionality to name a few. You can live off of the abundant crops in the yard as well – from vegetables, herbs and fruits of plenty; all which are on an Automated Drip Irrigation System, so nearly maintenance free! This gated community gives you the luxury of utmost privacy, while still only 25 minutes to Gainesville and 45 minutes to Jacksonville! Call today to see for yourself how this home is perfect for you! List price: $400,000.

Call Jordane Spitze for more details: (904)364-8542
Concrete Strip.jpg Hangar.jpg Smith Home.jpg 7.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 28.JPG

WOW! That's beautiful! Would love it as my retirement home.

Perfect plane!

Looks awesome. The price doesn't seem to bad either.

Wow - incredible! I can find NOTHING like that anywhere close to me at that price in California.

There are only three concrete airstrips in Florida?
I know of at least 11 paved airstrips located in flying communities in Florida! So, the ops facts of only 3 is incorrect, unless he's only stating "concrete" vs. "asphalt". Then I don't know the true number of only concrete runways.

I know of at least 11 paved airstrips located in flying communities in Florida! So, the ops facts of only 3 is incorrect, unless he's only stating "concrete" vs. "asphalt". Then I don't know the true number of only concrete runways.

1 of only 3 Concrete Air Strips in the State of Florida

Seemed pretty clear to me.

Concrete it probably much better than asphalt, especially in places such as Florida where it gets hot.

space shuttle runway is concrete
27L Ft. Lauderdale is concrete

I lived in FA40 - Hidden Lake for 4 years. Never had any issues with asphalt melting.
I have had problems sinking into asphalt when parked, although the airplane was probably heavier than what we are talking about here.

Wow - incredible! I can find NOTHING like that anywhere close to me at that price in California.

And you never will.....Texas, but not this place.

How much are property taxes and association fees? Looks like $400k goes a long way in Worthington Springs. I lived in Gainesville for a few years, liked it a lot. Hot as a mofo in summer though.

Back