Aircraft Spuce, a good post.

Shepherd

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Shepherd
In the past, I have had a couple of dealings with Aircraft Spruce which were not optimal. Typically about pricing.
But today they made up for it.
The headset adapter cable for my Yaesu FTA750L went to the Bahamas in the middle of a flight this morning. One of the leads/legs appears to have an intermittent open condition.
I go looking online and the first thing that pops up is Amazon 1 left in stock and $60.00!!!
Just for the heck of it, I hit the Aircraft Spruce link and it's less than $25.00. And it will be here sooner than if I ordered it from Amazon Prime.
Score one for Aircraft Spruce.

Last edited:
My only disappointment lately is their nuts and bolts supply has been low or out of stock a lot.

This week I had to order some washers and spacers from Air Power separate from the rest of the washers and bolts I ordered from Spruce.

Several weeks ago I had to order new engine mount bolts which Spruce was out of until at least April 30th. So again I had to order from Air Power.

I like Spruce due to the fact that if I select the old Aero Performance in DFW I can get UPS overnight for the price of ground. This is due to the Ground truck stopping in Little Rock to pick up on its way to Louisville.

ARF: I’ve been buying my hardware from Skygeek lately. Managed to catch several items on clearance, so quite a bit less than normal. The online storefront search engine is a bit clunky, just use broader search terminology. The online shipping calculator doesn’t handle things like washers very well, so you may have to call on better shipping costs.

Back