For Sale Aircraft Painting & Services

How long has it been since you’ve had your aircraft upgraded with a new paint design?

• 5 years or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 10 years

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 15+

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

Kenneth Craven

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
KenCravenAAM
Hello,
I represent a company called Advanced Aircraft Maintenance as well as Exclusive Helicopters located on the eastern coast of the U.S. (Pennsylvania and Florida), we can upgrade your aircraft with a one of a kind custom design. We also offer full avionic and maintenance services. Owned and operated by pilots, let us know if you are interested in our excellent work. E-Mail for inquiry’s @ cravenk.aam@yahoo.com

This is quite the coincidence. This is the paint shop next hangar to where I work. They do fantastic work and are super friendly. Say Hi to Stephen and Ryan, my painting mentors. They're painting one of our Beech 18's now along with an Aztec for an associate. I can definitely recommend them!

www.advancedaircraftmaintenance.com

Last edited:
This is quite the coincidence. This is the paint shop next hangar to where I work. They do fantastic work and are super friendly. Say Hi to Stephen and Ryan, my painting mentors. They're painting one of our Beech 18's now along with an Aztec for an associate. I can definitely recommend them!

www.advancedaircraftmaintenance.com
Wow, small world. We are trying to expand on our Fixed Wing services and looking at new ways of promoting. If you want to drop a testimonial (recommendation/review) in my email inbox it would be more than appreciated and used for our websites.

P.s. A name would also help so I know who to tell them I said hi (unless they know you by alpha dog )

~Kenneth Craven AAM

They know me as John, the fellow that works for Mohawk. And is always asking them questions about stripping and painting. :)

My airplane was painted in 2010 and is still mostly in great condition but has a few chipped or larger bare areas. Could you help with that, or do you only do full repaints? I'm based at KPJC, so pretty close.

@Katamarino apologies for the delay, this page wasn’t allowing me to make any posts. What kind of aircraft are you looking to get touched up?

He has a C-182. See POA @Katamarino Alaska's trip lots of pics of his plane.

Very nice 182 and a great guy.

I'd add another option to the poll - Never painted since it came out of the factory

Hi Kenneth, thanks for the response. As Bill mentions, it's a C182R!

Back