Air to Air - Tecnam P2006T

Mitch Bowers

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Imagewerx.us
Here is an air to air image of a very popular twin trainer from Aspen Flying Club @ KAPA, the Tecnam P2006T.

Attachments

• A2A Tecnam 6952 logo.jpg
    A2A Tecnam 6952 logo.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 65
I generally prefer low wings to high wings, but for some reason I've always been drawn to the high wing twins. Both this one and the Partenavia P68 just look cool.

Another nice shot, though I think I prefer the one of (I'm assuming) the same airplane on your website, where the plane is nice and bright from the sun against the dark sky. It's the one labeled Tecnam P2006T (image 13/45) under Aviation Photography. For what it's worth, my wife always accuses me of liking high contrast things.

I generally prefer low wings to high wings, but for some reason I've always been drawn to the high wing twins. Both this one and the Partenavia P68 just look cool.

Another nice shot, though I think I prefer the one of (I'm assuming) the same airplane on your website, where the plane is nice and bright from the sun against the dark sky. It's the one labeled Tecnam P2006T (image 13/45) under Aviation Photography. For what it's worth, my wife always accuses me of liking high contrast things.
Yes, same airplane. I'm trying to post a wider variety of images. The owner really liked that image with downtown and the butte in the background. Thanks!

Great shot w/ the flat top in the background, think I looked at that more than the plane! lol

LOVE this plane - 8gph - but honestly the useful load is the same as an 0-360 powered Archer / Tiger. Still, very cool what's coming out of Italy...

If I could afford it, a Tecnam P2006T would be in my hangar now.

Back