Air-to-Air Sedona, AZ - November 2019

For some reason, I thought Jack was older. No idea why, I just figured.

Great pics as always Jack and I'm glad you got to meet some of my friends. For me, maybe next time.

For some reason, I thought Jack was older. No idea why, I just figured.

Great pics as always Jack and I'm glad you got to meet some of my friends. For me, maybe next time.
I'm old before my time! I'm 46, but my shoulder has been tuned up a couple of times and my hip is a Feb 2019 model! If I had played football longer, I'd be mostly new!

Jack, these pictures look so good I'm guessing I could show up with almost anything that flies and you'd make it look good!

Great job all!

Beautiful planes, great photos from Jack, and fantastic backgrounds. I’m guessing we’ll see a lot more covers out of this trip.

Jack
There are several contests going on from various websites. I’m hoping you’ll be entering some from the models that don’t have type magazines you’re associated with.

You might check with the EAA on the RV photos as well. You already have a relation with them and they aren’t going to get better photos for their magazine.

Great to see all the beautiful shots. The only problem is that it makes me want to go back to Sedona.

Gary

This trip was so much fun last year, and very successful. I wanted to do it all over again this year, but since I live in Texas, and they say COVID is rising quickly in Texas and Arizona, I'm not sure it'll be doable by October. I may have to postpone it a year. Not happy about it, but if so, we'll just have to make it bigger and better!

Be sure to keep us updated. If possible I would like to participate.

Be sure to keep us updated. If possible I would like to participate.
Will do. I'm kind of throwing it out there to see what people think. Things may be a lot better by then.

Back