Air-to-Air Piper Warrior

Sounds like we need a belly shot to see the wheels...

No tapered wing... You drew a Cherokee not a warrior

Good input, my creative reservoir is pretty depleted now, but I'm always willing to please a fan. I modified the wings for the bottom view and add some oil smear to make it a little more realistic. Enjoy.

warrior.png

If you ever sat through that terrible Bird Box movie you will understand. I saw it. I saw it all..................
What if they combined bird box with a quiet place ? No one can speak and must also be blindfolded. Academy Award material

I heard it was a raptor warrior ........

How long did he have to wait around until he could get an inflight photo of the Raptor? Jack must have had a flock of tankers in the air to maintain airborne station for the shoot. If Jack was on the ground waiting, there would have been no time to get in position before the Raptor landed (or otherwise was on the ground in one or many pieces for any of countless reasons).

Cheers

I did not see the original pics, so I've decided to use my non-existent artistic skills to recreate the pictures since the OP hasn't responded yet. This is how I think the pics were. Those of you who saw the pics can comment, maybe I'll be able to hone in on a reasonable facsimile.

Good input, my creative reservoir is pretty depleted now, but I'm always willing to please a fan. I modified the wings for the bottom view and add some oil smear to make it a little more realistic. Enjoy.

Those are some very unique pictures Paul, and with the Smithsonian getting 50 million in the stimulus, they MAY have just enough to cover these unique works of art. I'm volunteering to be your adviser/negotiator to make that occur:eek:;);)

Those are some very unique pictures Paul, and with the Smithsonian getting 50 million in the stimulus, they MAY have just enough to cover these unique works of art. I'm volunteering to be your adviser/negotiator to make that occur:eek:;);)

Thanks Dan, but I feel I've reached the pinnacle of my artistic career here, at least for now, plus scarcity should increase value.

Thanks Dan, but I feel I've reached the pinnacle of my artistic career here, at least for now, plus scarcity should increase value.
Where does the bidding start for a signed original?

Perfect response Paul! This will create MASSIVE demand, kind of like when Garth Brooks said he wasn't going to tour again when his first wife had pregnancy issues ... caused the concert venues to max out. Perfect marketing, but that's my job now that I'm your advisor/negotiator;)

Where does the bidding start for a signed original?

See! It's working already:D:p

If you ever sat through that terrible Bird Box movie you will understand. I saw it. I saw it all..................

Who's up for a triple feature? Bird Box, Ishtar and Yentl?

And throw in the last terminator.

I've now learned the best marketing I can do is to remove the photos for a few days... this thread blew up. Elvis driving his Cadillac into the flying saucer, with Marilyn Monroe in a bikini has been photoshopped out. You really didn't want to see that anyway...

I've now learned the best marketing I can do is to remove the photos for a few days... this thread blew up. Elvis driving his Cadillac into the flying saucer, with Marilyn Monroe in a bikini has been photoshopped out. You really didn't want to see that anyway...

Admit it, you're photos have gotten so good that the background gave away Jimmy Hoffa's location, a chest containing who is actually responsible for the Kennedy assassination, wreckage from the "Roswell accident" and several terabyte drives that belonged to Jeffrey Epstein:confused::eek::D

Oh, and don't even think about muscling in on PaulS's new "artistic" imaging;):)

Nice bird! I had them remove the wheel pants from my archer during the last annual. Hated not being able to see the brakes during the pre flight. I really don't miss them and have not noticed any speed penalty.

Funny enough, after the photo was deleted I could still see it on Tapatalk and made sure to screenshot it... Don't know why everyone got so worked up. It's just a plain civilian bird... and a good photo by @Lowflynjack

50850576851_0c7cc27577_c.jpg

50850576701_b91c7c1438_b.jpg

50849852753_9b0c65f737_b.jpg

50850667342_7420b92f43_b.jpg

50849852443_143eefa645_b.jpg

50850667122_d2bf614cbc_c.jpg

Back