Air-to-Air Piper PA-28-180 Archer

I would support @Lowflynjack's objection IF this thread was in the classifieds. But since it's not it would seem to be fair game to add one's own pictures.

Most of us know Jack does this professionally, but maybe not everyone knows it.

On the other hand, maybe the other pictures illustrate how far superior YOUR work is. That could be considered a plus.

I would support @Lowflynjack's objection IF this thread was in the classifieds. But since it's not it would seem to be fair game to add one's own pictures.

Most of us know Jack does this professionally, but maybe not everyone knows it.

On the other hand, maybe the other pictures illustrate how far superior YOUR work is. That could be considered a plus.
Again, I'll admit it was out of line. Sorry to @Flybuddy and I'm moving on.

Sorry Jack, I thought the thread was about air to air photos and yours were some of the best I've seen. I was just trying to add to it not take away from what are obviously much better photos.

Sorry Jack, I thought the thread was about air to air photos and yours were some of the best I've seen. I was just trying to add to it not take away from what are obviously much better photos.
I know that and I was out of line. No excuse from me, it was just a dumb comment. We all make mistakes and I make more than most! Thanks for the kind words about my photos. Nothing wrong with taking a photo of your friends like you did, that's how I got started. Please accept my apology and if you're ever in Texas, let me know and I'll take you up with me on a photo shoot.

100% Digital for me. No filters.

Great prop action there.

I always thought you couldn't get the prop to look like that without a filter. You know how when you photo with an iPhone or GoPro without a filter, how you just get those black lines. Shows what I know. lol.

Great prop action there.

I always thought you couldn't get the prop to look like that without a filter. You know how when you photo with an iPhone or GoPro without a filter, how you just get those black lines. Shows what I know. lol.
Ahh, I see what you're saying now! Nope, no filter. When using a DSLR camera, I can control the shutter speed and I'm shooting these at 1/80th of a second in most cases.

49077460207_9ee811c23a_c.jpg

49077256096_b4a7498238_c.jpg

49077256176_e1e6715df5_c.jpg

49077256356_2129d18266_c.jpg

49077256301_756b905eba_c.jpg

Pretty soon they're going to have to change all these magazine names to "Jack's Air to Air Monthly".

Back