Air frier recommendation?

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
Someone pls recommend a good air frier for this single man who is now forced to cook at home ....

Thread reminds me of monastery that had opened up a fish and chips shop to raise money for their charities.

The food was really good when I went there. So good that I went back to the counter and asked the fellow for more French fries.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “but I’m the fish friar. Let me get the chip monk to help you.”

Thread reminds me of monastery that had opened up a fish and chips shop to raise money for their charities.

The food was really good when I went there. So good that I went back to the counter and asked the fellow for more French fries.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “but I’m the fish friar. Let me get the chip monk to help you.”

Man, quarantine has all the dad-jokes coming out in full force, lol.

I got on a health kick and bought the “power XL”. I cook a lot and should have gotten one years ago. Makes great food and save me tons of calories. You can pick one up at Bed Bath and Beyond in stock... I still like to see and compare new products in my hand

I have a Presto that holds seven quarts of oil. Best air fry ever.

I got on a health kick and bought the “power XL”. I cook a lot and should have gotten one years ago. Makes great food and save me tons of calories. You can pick one up at Bed Bath and Beyond in stock... I still like to see and compare new products in my hand

We are on our second. Our first died after 9 months of use. They have a 90 day warranty.

We bought the store extended warranty for the second XL.

We use it 5-7 times a week. Fast, easy to clean, lower calories.

We bought a pin Instant Pot Duo Crisp a month or so ago...still learning, but it seems to be good for both the pressure cooking and air frying.

Back