AGI Knowledge Exam

Yay for resurrecting old threads! :)

Looks like I volunteered Tony to teach a Private Pilot ground school for the flying club this fall and as my penance I 'get' to help teach it. So, I guess I might as well get the AGI so I can get some instructing time in my back pocket. I'm getting high/mid 90's consistently on FOI so far (not bad considering I don't have the diagrams to look at). Can't find any free online AGI practice exams, so I'm just going with the FIA exam since CFI will hopefully happen this fall as well.

Anybody ever had any luck getting a 'group' discount for taking multiple (possibly 4 in my case (FOI, Comm, FIA, AGI)) from the written test places?

Looks like I volunteered Tony to teach a Private Pilot ground school for the flying club this fall and as my penance I 'get' to help teach it.

No good turn goes unpunished. :D

As to the other, I can't help.

Looks like I volunteered Tony to teach a Private Pilot ground school for the flying club this fall and as my penance I 'get' to help teach it. So, I guess I might as well get the AGI so I can get some instructing time in my back pocket. I'm getting high/mid 90's consistently on FOI so far (not bad considering I don't have the diagrams to look at). Can't find any free online AGI practice exams, so I'm just going with the FIA exam since CFI will hopefully happen this fall as well.

Anybody ever had any luck getting a 'group' discount for taking multiple (possibly 4 in my case (FOI, Comm, FIA, AGI)) from the written test places?

IIRC, I took 3 in one go, with no discount..

Not that I know of....they have to rip you off somehow, you know.

Is the FOI a separate $100 exam from the $100 AGI and the $100 CFI? Seems that if it's so much shorter it should be cheaper.

You kids are serious overachievers, unlike the old people like Chris and me. Oh wait... ;)

Great job! I'm hoping to get this stuff done eventually...

Back