Again, out of control cops shoot unarmed black

Time to arm bears? :yikes:

Sure it wasn't Chicago cops looking for a rabbit?

Last edited:
Didn't look very big in the pictures. I agree, even a small bear can be scrappy. Just get a few dogs after it, up a tree it will go until a tranquilizer gun is brought to the scene. It was likely to scared to harm anyone unless cornered.

The Facebook comments are always plentiful when the bear is put down.

Didn't look very big in the pictures.

Yeah, the article said 250#, likely a juvenile. Definitely a lot smaller than the one we have roaming around out here on our place. It's likely 400# but I don't know for sure, haven't talked him into getting on a scale for me yet! :wink2:

It's a shame they killed it, really. They chased it around town for two hours, nobody has the local vet's or conservation agents number to get tranquilizers?

We've got a lot more bears around here than we had about ten years ago. I'm glad to see it. Cool animals.

667603_preview.jpg

We've got a lot more bears around here than we had about ten years ago. I'm glad to see it. Cool animals.
I had no idea there were still bears in MO. In MI, you have to go pretty far north to find them. They're everywhere in VT it seems, except for some reason around where I live, I've not heard of any recent sightings.

I'm going to call the ACLU on that cop! That is totally uncalled for use of force! He was just walking the streets minding his own business.

Several eye witnesses claim he had his hand up and said; "Don't shoot!"

When bears are outlawed, only outlaws will have bears!

Back