After all that, it wasn't so bad! (bring on the champagne)

woodstock said:
we will be in Vegas again, in about.... 7 weeks? are you around?

You name the time and place, Ill bring the plane :)

will do. sounds like Saturday 16th (?) through Tues... (Dec).

er, you want me to fly? or just take photos like last year. :D

woodstock said:
and I've called all sortsa folks (family first of course) and now I'm telling you all.
Congratulations Beth!!!! This has been a long time coming, and you are to be commended for your perseverance and your patience. You did good!!!!:yes:

Diana said:
Congratulations Beth!!!! This has been a long time coming, and you are to be commended for your perseverance and your patience. You did good!!!!:yes:

persistence, is my middle name.

right after Danger.

Beth, Danger, Persistence, Anderson

has a nice ring to it...

Congratulations, Pilot! :)

Nice job, Beth...

See what relaxing a bit will do? :D

wsuffa said:
Congratulations, Pilot! :)

Nice job, Beth...

See what relaxing a bit will do? :D

it's so true... wow. in the AM I had psyched myself out. by PM I was blase...
ish.

woodstock said:
it's so true... wow. in the AM I had psyched myself out. by PM I was blase...
ish.

I still love the story of Toby's checkride.

woodstock said:
thanks!!! I hope to see you guys before the next conference!

I MIGHT be going to a conference in Chicago soon.....
You Know you have an open invite to stay at our place! Just let us know a couple days ahead of time so we can clean up!:rofl:

Woohoo! :rollercoaster:

Congrats, Beth, way to go! Jeez, I've been reading your posts on aviation boards for so long I might be almost as excited as you. :D

Of course, NOW when those pesky CFI's aren't available... Well, who cares? :cheerswine:

thanks everyone - good thing we did it, b/c this morning is pretty cloudy here and I'n not sure how it is out at the airport...

You're right. We've been telling you for ages that airplanes fly much better without that ballast, er, CFI, in the right seat. Way to go!!! Now, get those XCs out of the way and go for that checkride.

etsisk said:
And where might that be found? Tried searching threads she started, but no go . . . :(

It may have been on the old board. IIRC, she didn't know she was flying with the examiner until it was over....

Thought about you yesterday (we were at the farm).....gorgeous day....wondered if you were getting that solo over with......and guess what......

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!

Big Congratulations!!! :cheerswine:

Kaye

wsuffa said:
It may have been on the old board. IIRC, she didn't know she was flying with the examiner until it was over....

Wow! How does that work? Don't you have to, you know, fill out an 8710 and pay the guy and stuff?

wsuffa said:
sounds funny - I'll see if I can get her to repost it! :)

3116241-Travel_Picture-Leesburg.jpg

Hey...THATS AN AWESOME PICTURE!!!!! You look a lot like my grandmother, when she was younger, in that picture. YOU LOOK MARVELOUS...MMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

That's really great, especially after all the delays & BS.
Congratulations, have fun & be safe Elizabeth.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Hey...THATS AN AWESOME PICTURE!!!!! You look a lot like my grandmother, when she was younger, in that picture. YOU LOOK MARVELOUS...MMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I'm damned glad you aded that! :rofl::rofl: And yes, she looks mahvalus!

Missa said:
Don't tell Anthony but I think it might be Gastons!:D

I heard that. If Elizabeth gets her license I might even show up. :)

BTW. Congrats E. That's a big milestone.

woodstock said:
I was thinking the same thing! I know I'm getting older now... :D

Older? No... Better? Absolutely.

Life does not begin until 40....

woodstock said:
I was thinking the same thing! I know I'm getting older now... :D

With the head start some of us have on you, we'll never see you get old. :D

BIG CONGRATS to you! Definitely a day you'll never forget. Grin looks sufficiently wide in the picture, too.

Now, take that taste of success and keep it rolling towards your checkride!

-Rich

P.S. Any champagne left?

Back