Aerobatics in a Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was a guy putting out the video and pretending to be choked up and forcing himself to cry, you would all be lined up with torches and pitchforks. It's the rest of you that need to take a look at who is being the real sexists are here.
A guys version of over-the-top dramatic isn't the same a a girl's version and would be more tolerated. A guy going over the top would be ****ed and be saying "I'm going to ****ing kill him" which most on here would agree with. But because instead it's the female version of that it's not tolerated.

It was a 19 year old being a 19 year old. Not defending the pilot. Just saying 19 year olds do silly stuff sometimes.

there’s a reason the army put 19 year olds in helicopters during Vietnam...

Yeah, a dumbass is a dumbass, be it 19 or 50 tough to weed them out. Hopefully this kid will grow up.

A guys version of over-the-top dramatic isn't the same a a girl's version and would be more tolerated. A guy going over the top would be ****ed and be saying "I'm going to ****ing kill him" which most on here would agree with. But because instead it's the female version of that it's not tolerated.

If a dude was PRETENDING to be ****ed and MANUFACTURING his emotions, I would say the exact same thing except I would have said this should be called "Testosterone Gone Wild."

Not only not tolerated, but certain men think that makes them an easier target to attack and pump up their own self-esteem. Women deal with the BS in the workplace every day.

I think others, and I are, are laughing out loud at the betrayal and victimhood angles portrayed in the person's video

Yep. I'd be ****ed off if somebody did something like that in my aircraft. I would also be ****ed off if they landed hard, drove the nosewheel into the runway, spilled coffee on the vintage upholstery, side-loaded the gear, left empty water bottles in the backseat, ran at rental power never using the red-knobbed lever, had a passenger puke somewhere other than a barf bag.... Oh wait. That is why only my partner and I fly our plane and not a bunch of people as part of some club or flight school. Don't want your airplane abused? Don't. Put. It. On. The. Line.

Was it wrong to put the upside-down in her precious wong warrior or whatever? Yeah, it was. Did she put that video out there with all that emoting and drama to get clicks? Heck yeah. In fact, if trying to keep other people safe was her primary concern, she probably shouldn't have put that video out there at all. Now maybe other people are getting ideas of doing aileron rolls in their rental Pipers....

Thank you @Mtns2Skies for mansplaining that for us.

Naturally there's nothing sexist in your explanation: "that's what girls do"

Bring on the locks.

Not only not tolerated, but certain men think that makes them an easier target to attack and pump up their own self-esteem. Women deal with the BS in the workplace every day.

When you ignore certain posts it's easy to make up the position of someone.

Reactions: YKA
Who knew there were so many incels on POA?

I had to look that one up, LOL.

"An Incel is a human with a. a horrible personality or unpopular core beliefs b. someone who is just ugly as sin or c. a combination of a. and b. As a result of their mixed personality/personal appearance issues they are rejected sexually (incel = involuntarily celibate)."

Urban Dictionary: Incel

Who knew there were so many incels on POA?

But are the incels the ones who enjoyed the video, or the ones who did not. An argument could be properly made for each.

Because he is an incel, he did not like the video.
Because he is an incel, he watches the video on a constant loop, being the most time he can ever hope to spend with such a woman.

But are the incels the ones who enjoyed the video, or the ones who did not. An argument could be properly made for each.

I think the incels are the ones caterwauling about the subject matter and presentation in a youtube video that has nothing to do with them. Gee, someone got emotional and ****ed and put it in a video. Whoopdeedoo. Go outside and throw some rocks at geese if you're that mad. Posting about it on POA doesn't benefit anyone.

I think the incels are the ones caterwauling about the subject matter and presentation in a youtube video that has nothing to do with them. Gee, someone got emotional and ****ed and put it in a video. Whoopdeedoo. Go outside and throw some rocks at geese if you're that mad. Posting about it on POA doesn't benefit anyone.
The irony for me is people reacting emotionally about someone reacting emotionally. And now we're into about the 3rd or 4th recursion of that.

Or the argument could be made that the incels are the ones defending the video because it might end their dry spell when a female sees their 'chivalrous' actions and gives them a pity lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back