aero training conts. this weekend !

Jeanie

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jeanie
My parachute should be here this Wednesday. I have scheduled to fly some more in the SD this weekend. Saturday, 2 lessons approx 4-5 hrs total, will be landings - gotta figure out the wheel landing feeeel....
and then Sunday will be aerobatics. I am flying w/ 2 different CFIs....
Last time we did barrell rolls, loops and one 1/2 Cuban 8. This time I want to get better at those maneuvers and add on Immelmann, Split S, slow roll, and some spins-upright and inverted. I've actually done all of these maneuvers before (except the split-s) but never with the notion of managing it well enough to be able to be alone in my own plane. So one other part I want us to work on is how to recover from botched maneuvers. Hmmmm, this is gonna take time..........

I'm pumped :yesnod:

you go girl! Any problems with upset stomach? Just wondering how long to adapt to G's.

you go girl! Any problems with upset stomach? Just wondering how long to adapt to G's.

Nope, never have gotten airsick or even vertigo doing aerobatics but I did get terrible vertigo when I was working on my IFR rating. Flew for 50 mins. once w/ 3 axis vertigo (not just the leans) - that was interesting :eek: - like being in a Barany chair. But I didn't get nauseated.

Back