Adding a flight review to ForeFlight

Wagondriver

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
375Taylor
I recently attended an 8 day class for Caravan Initial at Flight Safety. Which counts as an IPC and a flight review. They gave me a sticker for my log book. But, I switched over to electronic logs at the first of the year.
How do I enter instrument currency and flight review into ForeFlight? I am not so much concerned about my currency showing up in ForeFlight as I am documenting the training.

I recently attended an 8 day class for Caravan Initial at Flight Safety. Which counts as an IPC and a flight review. They gave me a sticker for my log book. But, I switched over to electronic logs at the first of the year.
How do I enter instrument currency and flight review into ForeFlight? I am not so much concerned about my currency showing up in ForeFlight as I am documenting the training.

Just put the sticker on the iPad.

Just put the sticker on the iPad.

Not really a bad idea. :D

There should be a way to take a photo of the sticker and attach it to the flight in Fore Flight.

I use SafeLog, and there is a place to put in the date of your IPC or FR, and you can attach a photo to the log item.

Endorsements are under Instructor Tools…. You can have the instructor sign in the app and the record is locked. To unlock you have to remove the endorsement.

When you select the instructor, it asks what kind of training, you select flight review. You may need to ad the instructor if this is the first time with them.

Back