ADBS Upgrade

Can't remember anymore. It was a good savings though. I did it 2 OSH's ago.

I just went back and looked through my stuff. The OSH 2017 deals were as follows:

* $500 off the GTN 750
* $250 off the GTX 345
* $250 off the GMA audio panels
* $100 off the FlightStream 510

We also went to a Garmin seminar and got an additional $400 off the GTN 750 and $100 off the GTX 345, plus we had the FAA rebate, so the total discount below the normal dealer price was $2100. Only about 5% of the whole job, but better than nothing!

$2,800 installed for the Stratus ES and another $200 for the interface kit to hook your stratus receiver to it so it can be remote mounted.

This deal sounds very good if TailBeacon doesn’t come to fruition.

My PA28-181 with its GNS430W and KT76A may have to make a trip to Florida for a one day install, if that’s all that is required. I’d probably just leave WiFi from my Stratux to an IPad placed on a dead space on the panel. Not elegant but less expensive and totally functional.

Last edited:
This deal sounds very good if TailBeacon doesn’t come to fruition.

My PA28-181 with its GNS430W and KT76A may have to make a trip to Florida for a one day install, if that’s all that is required. I’d probably just leave WiFi from my Stratux to an IPad placed on a dead space on the panel. Not elegant but less expensive and totally functional.
That’s all that is required.

Back